Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Polymer Clay Roses and Leaves


                                                                                               


These candle holders were decorated with polymer clay.  I like to use Premo.  
I made the flowers and leaves and baked them first. Then I glued them to the glass
candle holders.


To make the rose, I first made a small cone and attached it to a wire. I used three different sizes five petal flower cutters, starting with the small one an increasing in size as I added more rows of petals. For the leaves I used different sizes and leaf shape cutters. I glued a thin wire through the bottom portion of the leaves, secured it tightly before baking them.

Once everything was baked I made the bouquet and glued it to the glass candle holder. 

I will try to post picture instructions or a video later on.


Hope you have enjoyed  it.

Smiles,
Madeline




4 comments:

  1. This is very exciting stuff,,, I look forward to seeing the additional video material,
    Best wishes, keep Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your encouragement. This is my first blog and I am looking forward to it. I am also working on one regarding the Cricut Explore. Check in regularly to see what's new.
    Again,thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me this is out of the ordinary. Want to see more.

      Delete
  3. Nice crafting, can't wait to see what's coming next :)

    ReplyDelete